Can you believe it's already Thursday? Here is what we've got for you today in the business news headlines:
- Big means better when it comes to restaurants;
- Starbucks says no face masks, no service;
- Boeing and the Feds;
- Jumbo loans at Wells Fargo;
- Meanwhile Wells may cut thousands of jobs;
- Reopening of schools the decisions are tough;
- The Biden Economic Plan rolled out today;
- The Wall Street Report
- The Supreme Court decision today;
- How much should you tip during the pandemic.
Thanks for listening!
- July 9, 2020