It was a record setting day on Wall Street and we'll get to those numbers in just a bit but first here are the top business news stories from today:
- 10,000 people applied for a job that pays...zero;
- But, if you wanna get paid Taco Bell has a sweet deal;
- Trucking Industry = Trouble;
- Department Store Industry = Trouble;
- The Dairy Industry = Trouble (sort of a downer huh?);
- The Wall Street Report and troubling news from Iran;
- Environmental impacts studies? Maybe.
Those stories plus we'll offer up one of the most listened to interviews from all of 2019. You seemed to really enjoy this short piece featuring Peter Stockdale from The Audible Farm Podcast. Peter and I sat down and talked podcasting and how much fun he's having entertaining thousands through his show. Here is that conversation.
Thanks for listening!
- January 9, 2020