It was another positive day on Wall Street and this time some large cap tech stocks led the way. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 9th of February and here's what we've got for you today:
- Investors turned to tech and forgot inflation;
- We've got a list of some items that may be hard to find;
- We've also got a list of grocery price increases;
- But, relax the Shamrock Shake is coming back;
- Unions, Amazon and a new poll about how you feel;
- The Mouse...it would seem...is back;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some print magazines are going away...and some big names.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- February 9, 2022