It was one of those days on Wall Street that started with concerns about the pandemic and ended with concerns about the next round of stimulus. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Wall Street - The Las Vegas of America?
- Tech stocks took a beating...think Facebook;
- Happy Meals about to become less...happy;
- Losing our appetite for eating out;
- California and Washington State and brake pads;
- Backyard tiny offices are a thing;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Elon want to keep more of his billions it would seem.
Thanks for listening!
- December 9, 2020