It seems like everybody is talking about semiconductor chips So what is in the CHIPS and Science Bill signed into law today? We'll share that story first. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 9th day of August, thanks, everybody for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Just what is in that massive CHIPS bill?
- Robot Vending Machines & Walmart Parking Lots;
- The end of worker shortages might be here;
- The Ford F-150 Lightening just got more expsnsive;
- That incentive to buy an EV is it...real?
- Walmart said to be eying streaming...again;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Another tech company to layoff workers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 9, 2022