Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines...we made it to the weekend kids. Just ahead we've got these stories for you and then we get hyper local with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine as we chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But first:
- The Boeing 737 Max and problems...again;
- The CEO that makes over 1,000 times that of his employees;
- Work at Chipotle and get an education...for free;
- An inflation story that hits producers first;
- The Wall Street Report;
- LinkedIn says, "Hey not to worry about that data.
And if you want to find out what's going on in the Metro for fun...click ahead and listen as we talk about a host of things from J. Edger Hoover to the stars. OK there is some serious stuff here. Click to listen!
- April 9, 2021