Thanks for clicking in for the business news headlines for this the 8th day of October. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The price of oil spiked today...thank the hurricane;
- Is Wall Street warming up to a Biden win;
- The jobless numbers are in and they are troubling;
- Startups, Venture Capital and...Race;
- Consumer Debt and a surprise;
- Some housing data to chew on;
- The Wall Street Report;
- COVID19 be damned, we're going out to eat!
Those stories plus a conversation about The 21 Day Equity Challenge with Elisabeth Buck the president of the United Way of Central Iowa. But, make no mistake, this isn't only for Iowans but for anybody who wants to gain knowledge about diversity, equity, inclusion and how to discuss those issues with clarity. To listen, click here.
- October 8, 2020