Welcome back to a brand new business week. A reminder that you can follow us all day long on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Thanks for coming by and here's what we've got on tap for you today:
- Two words dominated the news cycle today;
- Markets moved away from tech again;
- Basic Income making a splash;
- What young people are doing with their stimulus;
- The City of St. Louis and their tax issue;
- Another wage theft story;
- Good news for small businesses;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ya gotta be careful with your promotions.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 8, 2021