Welcome back and, a programing note, we're headed out on the road for the next couple of days for EntreFest a major event this year being held in Iowa City, Iowa. Entrepreneurs from across the country will come to learn and to engage their ideas with peers and other professionals. And, yes, we'll have some updates from the event. Perhaps we'll see you there this year or next? Today, here's what we've got for you:
- Oil topped $122 a barrel today...ouch;
- Forced "Monkey Labor"? It's a story;
- Refineries are shutting down...what?
- Running out of beer in Pennsylvania?
- The "Hero Pay" story from Minnesota;
- Smucker's not afraid to raise prices and why;
- The Wall Street Report
- Inflation meet "Shrink-Flation".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 8, 2022