What goes up must come down and that's what happened on Wall Street today as two major issues collided. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Inflation & Covid19 and the economy;
- A deeper dive into recovery fears;
- Grocery stores turn to stockpiling;
- Microsoft and an emergency fix;
- Business, Politics and Toyota;
- Yet another Amazon injury report;
- The Wall Street Report
- New unemployment claims rise;
- The "Two Pizza Rule" is in effect. Or should be.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 8, 2021