The day after the ICBM attack on U.S. bases in Iraq gave some pause. But then...well, not so much. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 8th of January:
- How much money you make impacts the likelihood of an IRS audit;
- The employee idea that doubled business for Amazon;
- General Motors starting to make good on its contract with the UAW;
- Robots on the loose;
- We've got a couple of reports on jobs;
- And, the Wall Street Report.
Those stories plus for the interview it's Ruth Hardin from Crossroads of Iowa. Think women, jail and treatment. It's not only a calling but also a way to save taxpayer dollars. To hear that conversation, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- January 8, 2020