It was sort of a "Meh" day on Wall Street. Why? We'll share that with you in today's edition of the Business News Headlines that include:
- Is Amazon pulling out of New York City?
- Wells Fargo another day of woes;
- Wisconsin based Shopko to close hundreds of stores;
- Finland and the Universal Basic Income report;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Also, that list of store closings for Shopko is right here.
In addition we're talking with Del Marion from the ZTL Foundation about the upcoming Black & Gold Ball that happens next Saturday. To hear that conversation click here.
And, because it is Friday, Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is with us to chat up Stuff to DO in the Metro this weekend into next week. We've got sports, home shows, RV's and the arts... Here is that conversation.
Thanks for listening!
- February 8, 2019