There is some good news coming out today about Pfizer and the Omicron Variant and that kicks us off today...thanks for being with us.
- The news is welcome but, get the booster;
- Kellogg's says it will replace 1,400 striking workers...but;
- There is a massive meat recall and we'll share;
- Costco is trying to keep you from Amazon and how;
- "It's a huge gamble" that about Dollar Tree;
- The Wall Street Report;
- He says he is sorry...
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 8, 2021