While the world reels from the carnage happening in Ukraine and the targeting of civilians by the Russian military that same conflict may have a sobering impact on the U.S. economy moving forward. And that is what gets us going on this Friday Edition of the business news headlines.
- They say a recession is coming;
- Meanwhile he says, not so fast;
- Retailers and "Money Traps" we have a list;
- Pushback against warehouse construction;
- Tech jobs without massive student debt;
- The Wall Street Report;
- So many concerts by so many artists but...
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 8, 2022