Welcome back and we're closing in on the Weekend. Thanks for coming by and a reminder that you can follow us all day, and night on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Fed stays "dovish" and the S&P roars;
- The new jobless claims surprised everybody;
- Southwest recalling employees for....
- Embattled NRA chief says it was a memory issue;
- Hey, chip makers, hurry up will ya;
- Boomers and Blue Chips;
- A new weed story for you from Canada;
- Levi sales down but outlook up;
- The Wall Street Report
- Introvert/Extrovert? How to find out!
Plus for the interview you'll meet Rob Perry who is in charge of sales and marketing for Reliable Aftermarket Parts a company based in Michigan. RAParts has seen monumental growth over the past several years and we break that down. We're talking world-wide sales, technology and customer service. To listen, click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- April 8, 2021