Mixed signals or not, Wall Street had a great day today as it appears that some sort of federal stimulus program isn't dead after all. Welcome to the business news headlines for Wednesday the 7th of October. Here's what we've got for you:
- Are investors too optimistic;
- Another restaurant chain in bankruptcy;
- 5 skills that need to go on your resume;
- Door Dash has launched a new product;
- Amazon products and safety...it's a story;
- A 117 year old company confronts a very different future;
- The Wall Street Report
- More warnings from the Fed.
Thanks for listening and follow us day and night on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- October 7, 2020