Unlike yesterday the markets didn't recover from trade war fears. It's the Tuesday, May 7th edition of the Business News Hour. On tap today:
- Yeah, that trade war stuff;
- Who REALLY is paying for the tarifs;
- So how come no inflation;
- Quarterly numbers for Lyft...they lost a ton;
- Uber and a strike;
- If it's not talc it's hips. Johnson & Johnson settles;
- Veggie Burgers are a deal...no, really;
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Plus former Texas congressman and 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke was in Iowa and we caught up with him at an event hosted by the Iowa Asian/Latino Coalition. Ten Minutes with Beto can be found right here.
Thanks for listening.
- May 7, 2019