Doesn't feel like it...but it is. We're already at mid-week and the business news headlines keeps rolling. Remember you can hook up with us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- More jobs than people it seems;
- The Fed gives investors a green light;
- The issue? Hot dogs and hot dog buns;
- This mega chain now wants into health care;
- Brisk travel over the holiday...we'll share how brisk;
- Let's talk about Jeff Bezos and...money;
- Add another product in short supply & you are not going to be happy;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Two Americas and it's not only a health issue but also economics.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 7, 2021