What goes up, must come down and that's what happened today on Wall Street as the Dow fell by 280 points in the final hour of trading. That and these stories for you today:
- Denim maker Levi Strauss saw sales tank;
- COVID19 and falling home prices in some cities;
- You really, really like Disney+ it seems;
- He took a knee now he's working with Disney;
- Gold prices are going up;
- In New Jersey you can pray but not see movies;
- The Wall Street Report;
- ICE says they will deport foreign students...no, really.
Thanks for listening!
- July 7, 2020