Mid-Week and thanks for being here. Today was one of those odd days on Wall Street and we'll share details plus for the interview a massive transformation of a shopping mall in Des Moines, Iowa caught our attention. But first, the news:
- Stop working and go for a walk...no, really;
- Amazon does not want to talk about this;
- The My Pillow guy is getting hit again;
- He said "tax breaks have got to go". Stunning;
- T-Mobile has a new promotion and it's big;
- Janet Yellen and more tax news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- It seems Ketchup just can't...catch up.
Plus for the interview the stunning story about how one mall owner is totally transforming one of her properties. Our guest is Liz Holland the CEO of Merle Hay Investors. She'll share a story about the difference between shopping centers in Europe and the U.S. as well as the retail reality that has brought down so many malls. Then we'll get into the amazing transformation of a property in Des Moines, Iowa. It is...groundbreaking. To listen to that conversation, click here.
- April 7, 2021