Amid a backdrop of hope today what the president did and what Fed Chair Jerome Powell said was enough to sink the markets. Here's what we've got for you on this 6th day of October:
- Stop the stimulus talks and...
- Fed Chair also talks stimulus and what happens if none;
- How some movie theaters are luring back families;
- Oh...the Trade Deficit...yep, there is that;
- Ikea is launching a second hand store;
- Some rough going for General Electric;
- The Wall Street Report
- And the Nobel Prize for Medicine goes to....
Those stories PLUS a conversation with Suzanne Hull the founder of the ChristKindle Market of Des Moines. I know, we're not yet over Halloween but, come on, we all could use a little Christmas right now...right. Listen to that conversation here.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 6, 2020