In a word trading on Wall Street this week was…Turbulent. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 6th day of May, thanks for being with us everybody. And, a reminder, we're back on Sunday at Noon Central with the Business Week in Review and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL...just in case you've missed some stuff. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yes, it was...turbulent as the markets went south;
- Even in the tight job market a wave of layoffs;
- It was a great jobs report and we'll share the numbers;
- Boeing is moving and you won't guess to where;
- Vegans rejoice more places changing menus;
- A second Staten Island Amazon facility had a union vote;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A trend: New hires ghosting their employers on the first day.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 6, 2022