The Dow and the S&P 500 fell today for the first time in three sessions. We'll share what happened and why. Here's what we've got on tap for you today:
- Cutting jobs yet distributing cash to shareholders;
- The Paycheck Protection Program back in the news;
- Brace yourself...the April Jobs Report could be very bad;
- When Clorox Cleaning Wipes "might" be back in the store;
- If disinfectant is hot...what is not;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The shoppers failed to show up.
Those stories PLUS coming soon to the Tomorrow Plan Speakers Series is Professor Gregory Shill from the University of Iowa School of Law. Here, in a preview of his talk with information gleaned from his recent article in The Atlantic, Greg shares with us the disturbing reality of how motor vehicles, by law, have taken over so much of our lives. How the nation, states and communities have played into our "vehicle obsession". Finally we'll talk about what makes a community a "Lovable Community". To register for the Tomorrow Plan Speakers Series on 14 May follow this link. To listen to our conversation follow this link.
Thanks for coming by.
- May 6, 2020