For the third day in a row equities fell as investors keep mulling over the signals they are getting about the U.S. China trade talks. In other news today:
- The economy simply isn't working for everybody;
- Big banks are fleeing poorer parts of the country spelling trouble for business;
- Facebook and Business and "The Sleaze Factor";
- Amazon to close more stores...wait a minute;
- Net Neutrality is back in play say House Democrats;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus a fast-paced conversation about change with the Jason Feifer the Editor in Chief of Entrepreneur Magazine. You'll learn some interesting things about how we avoid change to our own peril and how successful entrepreneurs...think. Also a shout out about a new("racy") book by Jason and his bride Jennifer Miller called, "Mr. Nice Guy". Good stuff a click away. To hear that conversation click here.
- March 6, 2019