There are some cities in the U.S. where the price of a home is actually…falling. It’s the business news headlines for Monday the 6th of June, thanks for being with us! And, here's what we've got for you today:
- The top 5 cities where housing costs are going down;
- The two-story Taco Bell drive through...amazing;
- Online grocery sales still strong;
- But, the competition is fierce;
- Unions cry foul on a Starbucks decision;
- The 10-year T-Bill and the markets;
- New stuff for the Apple Watch;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Live audio listening going down.
Those stories plus you'll meet businessman, author and keynote speaker Jack Stack who recently surprised some 500 people gathered at The Central Iowa Business Conference with two words. What are they and why should you pay attention? To listen, click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 6, 2022