Today marked the second day in a row that oil prices fell and we'll share why that happened. Welcome back to the business news headlines for Wednesday the 6th day of July. And a reminder that you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Oil retreats again today and why that is happening;
- The markets ended the day in the green...again;
- Employers can't hire because Americans have too much cash;
- At least that is what Sen. Mitch McConnell says;
- Next. moldy burgers...ask Russia;
- Amazon Prime just inked a food delivery deal;
- Meaning free food delivery for you this year;
- Employers are posting fewer job openings;
- Walmart adding fees for their suppliers;
- Toyota and the 200,000th plug in and what that means;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Another "crypto casualty noted.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 6, 2022