For those of you in the U.S. that may have enjoyed a long holiday weekend...welcome back. Here's what we've got for you today the 6th of July 2020:
- Markets in China and the U.S. were up;
- Baby Boomer debt is altering retirement plans;
- A new wrinkle for home buyers;
- Some surprising companies got PPP money;
- Robo-Calls and the Supreme Court;
- You are not taking enough time off;
- The Wall Street Report
- COVID19 didn't take the weekend off.
Thanks much for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 6, 2020