Each weekday we offer up the business news headlines on your time. No waiting around and you can take the podcast with you everywhere. In the business news today:
- The markets slip a bit;
- Bit trouble in farm country;
- J.C. Penny says out with appliances and furniture;
- Chipotle is back in the news and this time it's good;
- Food delivery apps are in hot water about pay issues;
- Former Fed Chair Janet Yellen said the word, "cut";
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus a conversation with Burt Ward who played Robin on the classic T.V. show, Batman. We talk about family, dogs more dogs and his dog food business, Gentle Giant, that is just amazing. And, yes, we'll chat about Batman and Adam West as well. To hear that conversation follow this link.
- February 6, 2019