Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the business news headlines for the 6th day of August, 2020. Here's what we've got cooked up for you today:
- New York State seeks to dissolve the NRA;
- Gold prices and the possibility of $4,000 an ounce;
- Some scary job numbers;
- Uber reported second quarter results;
- How miserable is the United States;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Airlines and air fares...it's a mess.
Those stories plus you’ll meet hospital CEO Brian Dieter and CFO Gary Botine...as we discuss an issue that impacts nearly every hospital in the nation...and how that impacts you...the citizen. To listen to that segment, click here.
- August 6, 2020