It's the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines and here's what we've got for you today:
- Markets rise because of two pieces of news;
- Changes in how we're spending money since March;
- That "cocktail" the president got...some legal issues;
- 28,000 out of work as a theater chain closes;
- Seems that more folks are...depressed;
- Well, you could be living in Venezuela;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The return of the automat for...food.
Thanks for listening and join us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- October 5, 2020