The markets stalled out today as investors try to figure out what is going on with the trade talks between the U.S. and China. That story and these:
- Papa John's is moving forward without Papa John;
- Signs point to housing values going back up;
- Harley Davidson is after young, really young, riders;
- Amazon good for...malls;
- Speaking of Malls Von Maur says one store will serve DSMUSA...buh bye Valley West?
- Kohls hooks up with...Planet Fitness;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus a conversation with the ever dynamic Sima Dahl. We're going to talk with the founder of The Sway Factor about personal branding. How to get there and stay top of mind among the people who matter to your business and your career. To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 5, 2019