Early this morning as we were looking at the Dow futures we figured the market might jump up about 300 points. We were wrong...it was more. Welcome to the business news headlines for the 5th of June. Let's go:
- When is bad news...good news?;
- The company was founded here in 1818 and may soon be...gone;
- The new-old thing that is proving to be hot entertainment;
- Here about the viral email at Goldman Sacs;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Wealth divide in America.
Thanks for listening and you can find us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour
Have a great weekend and we'll visit next on Sunday at Noon with the Week in Review on News/Talk 1540 KXEL.
- June 5, 2020