Welcome back to the Business News Headlines for Tuesday the 5th of January. Reminder you can follow us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Georgia votes today and business on the fence;
- Another COVID19 causality: State & Local Budgets;
- Another round of retail closings announced;
- Guaranteed Basic Income is a thing;
- Americans back to buying vehicles;
- A new car company has been formed;
- The NYSE thumbs its nose at President Trump;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Is fatherhood...back?
Thanks for listening!
- January 5, 2021