It is the Friday Edition of the business news headlines and the day when Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine comes in to do our hyper-local look at "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But, first the news:
- Unemployment Rate...did we party too soon?
- Millennials and saving money: Three headwinds;
- Solar is HOT but will it continue;
- Tesla and another recall;
- Amazon, Unions & Alabama;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Well, Tiffany and Co. back to the office.
Those stories and Jeff Pitts is with us to chat it up about a host of things to do in the Des Moines Metro. From the opening on the Iowa Stars hockey season to some historical classes at Living History Farms to Botanical Blues and basketball. It's quite a list and to hear that...just click here!
- February 5, 2021