Today Wall Street put a bunch of things behind them and focused on job numbers ahead of the official report due out on Friday. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Strong employment data an a rumor lifted the markets;
- Yesterday a big day for Tesla...today? Not so much;
- Macy's is closing and now opening stores;
- The trade deficit shrinks;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Because of a duck, insurance has become fun;
- Leadership changes at LinkedIn.
Those stories plus: It's called "market research" you know...what people like and don't like when it comes to products and services. But in this interview there is a major twist. My guest is Robert (Lewy) Lewis the principal at Quester a company doing business with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. While there are many market research firms out there Quester is a bit different because they have perfected collecting consumer responses using artificial intelligence. What does that do to the sampling and speed of reporting? We'll let Lewy share that with you.
Thanks for listening!
- February 5, 2020