It's been a day. For many people across the United States they have been clicking into their phones, watching TV and trying to figure out the presidential election. Us too. Welcome to "The Day After" and here's what we've got for you:
- Votes are being counted and Wall Street had a big day;
- One thing is for sure our job problem is real;
- Today another retail chain called it quits;
- Tech stocks soared but, is that a good thing;
- The Wall Street Report;
- There were two winners in California yesterday.
Those stories plus we'll talk about ISO Certification and what it means to a company and, more importantly, their customers. Von Leefer and Linda Leefer from Area Diesel Service joins me for that conversation and you can hear it all...here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 4, 2020