It would seem Wall Street likes the "promise" of a possible trade deal with China...the question is...will it happen. It's the Business News Headlines for Monday the 4th of November. In the news today:
- Wall Street seems happy today;
- Rising home prices have millennials worried;
- Apple to donate billions to stave off housing cost;
- More Baby Boomers not moving;
- Energy storage and Sweden;
- Easterbrook is out at McDonald's - Investors not happy;
- Japan: A 4 Day Work Week = 40% rise in productivity.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard is in with business events in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Use #DMBizEvents to get your listed so we can talk about them. You can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 4, 2019