We've fought against this all day long...but we have succumbed to saying, "May the Fourth Be With You". There, happy now? Let's dig into some of the big business news stories of the day:
- Brand new trucks parked waiting for...parts;
- Lost vehicle production is huge;
- Lots of stuff not on shelves. What and why;
- Money flowing into the markets...a good thing?
- The Cryptocurrency Wars are heating up;
- Treasury Secretary Yellen spooks Wall Street;
- Fraud, Alpacas and Vermont. No, really;
- The Wall Street Report;
- News from The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 4, 2021