Things on Wall Street started out badly when Oracle of Omaha said his group sold it's stake in airlines. It's the business news headlines for Monday the 4th of May. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Tech Industry saved the day;
- GE to cut 13,000 jobs;
- Costco rules about...meat;
- Trump, the China Deal and big troubles;
- Gold's Gym files for Chapter 11;
- J Crew files and can other retailers be far benind;
- Wall Street Report
- Lowe's to give out stimulus cash.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 4, 2020