It was another down day on Wall Street and it came down to jobless numbers and a heated market for Treasuries. Give us less than nine minutes and we'll get you up to speed. Plus, for the interview, it's Jeff Garrison from Results on Purpose. But first the news:
- The "real" unemployment number;
- The new unemployment claims number out today;
- A massive wage theft story out of Chicago;
- New and used vehicle monthly payments are up;
- Let's talk about mortgage debt the good and the good;
- The Wall Street Report
- And, the "Mouse is Leaving the House".
Those stories and my conversation with Jeff Garrison the entrepreneur who helps closely held business to business companies with as few as half a dozen employees to hundreds become the best they can be...and it all takes...focus. Click here to listen to that conversation.
- March 4, 2021