Welcome to Monday and the Business News Headlines! The Markets lost steam today and we'll share why. Also today we've got these stories:
- The heavy handed tactics of Amazon are long standing;
- Even during the summit North Korea was hacking U.S. businesses;
- GM shutting down an Ohio plant this week;
- Drug maker Purdue Pharma thinking of bankruptcy not because they can't pay their bills;
- No more makeup at Virgin Atlantic...or so it is said;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Also today Mike Owen from the Iowa Policy Project is in to talk about business taxes in Iowa. If you're a regular listener of the News Hour you know we've had every major business group on with us decrying the business tax rates in Iowa Mike has a different story and does the math. Listen in to that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 4, 2019