The end of another week and we're glad you're with us. Today some positive job numbers moved the markets. We'll have that and more PLUS, because it's Friday, Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. It's our hyper-local story. In other news:
- The jobs report moved some numbers;
- The "My Pillow Guy" sues two companies;
- Who is worth more? Amazon or Google;
- Rising prices is a good thing says this chain;
- Tesla, Bitcoin, Facebook and President Trump;
- Talking Thanksgiving with Walmart;
- The Wall Street Report;
- An Elon Musk Restaurant?
Also, like we said, Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about stuff going on in the Metro. From plays to music to crawfish (yes...crawfish) he's got a list and you can hear it all here.
- June 4, 2021