Welcome back to the Business News Headlines this time for Tuesday the 4th day of August. Here is what we've got on tap for you today...and just a click away:
- The pandemic just hit NBC Universal;
- Looking for Clorox Wipes...gonna have to wait;
- Uber employees may work from home until...
- Would you share your medical history with your employer;
- The department store of the future;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yes, your workday is longer...but you knew that.
That's a wrap. Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 4, 2020