Monday Apr 04, 2022
The Business News Headlines 4 April 2022
Welcome back and we hope you had a great weekend. Wall Street started the day mixed but it came bouncing back especially in the tech heavy Nasdaq. We'll share those numbers in just a bit. Kicking things off:
- CEO pay numbers? Through the roof;
- Mortgage rates are up...again;
- Stuff that is sucking power and what to do;
- He is now the biggest shareholder of Twitter;
- The most popular truck in the U.S. is no longer;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What's to happen with "Return to the Office?" Thoughts.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.