On the final day of March and the end of the First Quarter we've had a busy news day and here is what we've got for you:
- Fired for pre-marital sex;
- What to do with your vaccination card;
- Student loans, COVID and relief;
- Microsoft and a $22 billion deal;
- Coca-Cola and Voter Suppression;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The American Jobs Plan;
- The ADP Jobs Report;
- Paper products to go up in price?
For the interview it's Rob Perry the director of sales and marketing for Reliable Aftermarket Parts and their wholesale division AIC Aftermarket Parts. Learn about the rapid growth of this Michigan based company over the past five years and what they deem is the "secret sauce" for success. To listen in, just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- March 31, 2021