It's the final day of March and the end of the first quarter. Here are the top business news stories we've got for you today:
- Hospitals firing doctors/nurses;
- Amazon fires a person linked to the walkout;
- The news business is struggling and that's a danger;
- Walmart hiring 5,000 people a day;
- Largest mall owner laying off staff;
- The president and $2 trillion;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Farmers, Food and Fear.
Those stories plus a conversation with Steven Haas from DLS Worldwide about trucking industry changes going on all across the country. Tips and some great advice as we move products around the nation. To listen to that conversation, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 31, 2020