The markets opened mixed on this the final day of trading for January but by the closing bell they were well into the green. Thanks for coming back for the business news headlines for this Monday in January. Here's what we've got for you:
- The rally continues;
- Morgan Stanley has manufacturing concerns;
- Restaurant workers told to pay back unemployment;
- Lowes making some big changes...think...pets;
- McDonald's is about to change direction;
- Domino's Pizza will pay you to skip delivery;
- Walmart is dating Angi;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Joe Rogan says he is sorry...oh...my!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- January 31, 2022