Thursday Jan 31, 2019
The Business News Headlines 31 January 2019
Plug in we've got the business news headlines for the final day of January 2019...can you believe it? The stories we have on tap for you today include:
- The BEST January for the S&P 500 since 1987;
- Harley Davidson has many, many headwinds;
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) shook out a new tax plan today;
- President Trump may hold off on more tariffs on China;
- What? Amazon is forecasting lower sales this quarter;
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
Those stories and we'll introduce you to a concept that means we an celebrate Black Friday every Friday of the year and boost the economy of the businesses owned by African Americans. We'll introduce Abena Imhotep and something that makes, to us, a ton of sense. To hear that frank exchange click here.
Thanks for listening!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.