Each weekday at about 5pm Central we offer up the business news headlines. Items you many have seen or perhaps missed. We'll also tell you what happened on Wall Street and why. Today:
- U.S. Canada struggle to complete a "deal" by the deadline today;
- Got a DIY project this weekend? Home Depot and Lowes have deals;
- Ford scraps a vehicle that would have been a niche in the U.S. We'll tell you why;
- The 15 best cities in the nation and guess who is number 15...and then number 1;
- Having a baby soon? We have a suggestion for a name that could score you $11K;
- What happned on Wall Street and why?
Those stories and we'll tell you about FlashDine DSM with my Georgie Libbie (yes, we know her) and today, because it is Friday we've got "Stuff to DO in the Metro" with Jeff Pitts and Parker Reed from Cityview Magazine. Let's get to it!
- August 31, 2018