Here we are, about to close out the month of September... Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the business news headlines plus an interesting business interview about recycled tractor and ag parts. Here's what we've got for you today:
- More job cuts this time it's Bayer;
- Wall Street had a good day and why;
- A COVID19 vaccine soon? A leading company says, not so fast;
- Carmakers seeing some daylight;
- Ford has a recall and it's big;
- You and your resume - Three things to leave off;
- The Wall Street Report
- The NFL and COVID19.
Those stories and a conversation with Scott Schelling the owner of a tractor parts salvage yard that, because of technology and the Internet now sells agricultural parts all over the world from his tiny town in Iowa. To hear more about Rock Valley Tractor Parts, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- September 30, 2020